Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ten on Tuesday March 18, 2008


I live in Naples, Florida which has had virtually no winter this year. This past week it has been in the mid to upper 80's. That being said here are ten places I would take a tourist while in my hometown:
  1. The beach
  2. Downtown Fifth Ave (to see how the other half live and shop)
  3. The beach
  4. Naples Zoo
  5. The beach
  6. Either an Everblades Hockey game or an Arena Football game at Germain Arena.
  7. The beach
  8. Coconut Point Mall
  9. The beach
  10. One of our many excellent seafood restaurants.

Oh, and did I mention the beach? Although I live here I don't frequent the beach. If it is too hot outside (like above 80) I get a migraine. But if you come to visit I will be more than happy to give you directions to the beach!

No comments: