Thursday, March 20, 2008

March 21, 2008 Friday's Feast




Appetizer - Given the choice, would you prefer to live in the country or in the city? In the country, with trees and mountains and birds and a nice cool breeze.

Soup - Who is the cutest kid you know? Without a doubt my grandbaby Bailey:


Salad - Fill in the blank: I couldn’t believe it when I heard that my son's Jeep had caught on fire. He, fortunately was just kidding with me! He thought it was leaking gas and then told me it had caught on fire and it turned out he had just filled the tank too full. Teenagers!

Main Course - If you could star in a commercial for one of your favorite products, which one would you want to advertise? My General Foods International French Vanilla coffee.

Dessert - What type(s) of vitamins and/or supplements do you take on a regular basis? none but at my age I probably should!

5 comments:

Linda said...

Bailey is a cute kid. Aren't grandchildren the best!!

Judy said...

Happy Friday and Happy Easter. Bailey IS a cute kid...one day I'll have grandkids of my own to show off!

I love the French Vanilla coffee too... well, actually, just about all of them! lol

Have a great weekend.

Rach said...

that is such a cute photo!

Marsha said...

We all love those grandchildren! What a cutie! I love the French Vanilla too! I'm not sure why as I prefer my regular coffee black without sweetener!

Nice feast! Join me here if you can!

http://justme1947.blogspot.com/2008/03/friday-feast-184.html

Unknown said...

Oh, he's so cute!!!

You, vitamins because of age? You look so young!!

You can find my feast at:

Laane on the World

Have a great weekend, a wonderful easter and an amazing spring!!!