My TA-DA's (accomplishments) for the week include:
- I am down to 4 boxes of scrapbook supplies to organize. This is down from a high of 22 boxes.
- I made Easter cards! You can see them here.
My TO-DO's (plans/goals) for this coming week include:
- Continue working on my organizing of supplies. I would like to get the rest of my paper put away. And get my boxes of pictures put away.
- Start page planning. I like to spend a couple of days page planning, picking all the parts to a layout including picture and put everything in a page protector. Then I sit down later and work from already planned layouts. I find that I get more done that way. My stash of planned pages is getting very small.
- Maybe scrapbook something this week?
Bonus Question: For which holiday do you do the most crafts? Probably Christmas. It seems we plan for Christmas longer than any other holiday. I like to make some of my presents and I love to bead ornaments for my tree as well as for gifts.