Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ten on Tuesday February 26, 2008


  1. Knocked Up (have tried to rent it the last three times at Blockbuster)
  2. Juno
  3. Heartbreak Kid (we have the movie I just haven't watched it yet)
  4. 27 Dresses
  5. Definitely, Maybe
  6. Wedding Crashers
  7. Perfect Stranger (had to return it before I got a chance to watch it)
  8. P.S. I Love You
  9. The Bucket List
  10. Enchanted

Dave and I hardly ever go to the movies, he falls asleep and snores! The last movie we went to was Music and Lyrics last Valentine's Day (2007). And yes, he fell asleep and snored! I take the boys but with them being 6 years apart it is hard to find something everyone likes. We did go see Alvin and the Chipmunks and it was great!

2 comments:

Irishcoda said...

I think the last movie we went to see was in 2006 too...or maybe it was 2005. It was Shrek III

Jennifer said...

#5 - HILARIOUS! #8 and #9 are on my list, too. To a longer list, I would add your #1, #4 and #5. I played along, too. Check mine out & let me know if you've seen any of these!

Jennifer :-)