Sunday, February 24, 2008

February 24, 2008 Sunday Scribblings



Sunday Scribblings word prompt this week is Passion.

As I think about the word passion many things come to mind. There are different kinds of passion. I have passion for a number of things - Dave, my family, my friends, my crafts, my house and the things that are in it, my animals, etc. All are different in the type of passion. Dave fits in the "passionate" passion column. Family, friends and my pets fit in the "love" passion column. And the rest of my list fits in the "things I am passionate about" passion column. Passion.

2 comments:

Keith's Ramblings said...

Thats an interesting way of sorting out your passions! Do you have section for things you dislike with a passion?

Tumblewords: said...

Interesting how passion allows compartmentalizing - a long time ago, I didn't know that. :) Nice post!