Saturday, February 16, 2008

60 Things

I love the cool questionnaires that Jennifer finds and this one looks like fun!

60 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About

1.. What is in the back seat of your car right now? A jacket, Bailey's car seat, a few of Brent's hot wheels and I am sure a few more things I don't know about.
2. When was the last time you threw up? I honestly don't remember
3. What's your favorite curse word? Don't have a favorite, use whichever one fits the situation best.
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? Since no one else is up this morning I will name the three people who made me smile yesterday. My dad, Brent, Brandon and of course, Dave. I know, I mentioned four.
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? It's not quite 8 yet so I will probably still be blogging
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? drinking a cup of coffee
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? Either working on my garage or shopping.
8. Have you ever been to a strip club? No, but I dated a male stripper for two years, does that count?
9. What is the last thing you said aloud? I told Dave I hoped that he felt better in the morning. He is so sick.
10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Have you tried the Tagalong ice cream from Eddy's?
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? coffee.
12. What are you wearing right now? stretch pants and a shirt
13. What was the last thing you ate? dinner last night, ravioli with meat sauce. Yum!
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? I bought Brent a pair of shorts and Miami Dolphins t-shirt for Valentine's Day
15. When was the last time you ran? in the airport a couple of years ago.
16. What's the last sporting event you watched? The Super Bowl.
18. Who is the last person you emailed? Wendy
19. Ever go camping? yes, but I don't think I will ever again unless it involves a motor home.
20. Do you have a tan? No way!
21-23. I don't know what the heck happened with these questions???
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? Only in restaurants
25. What did your last IM say? I don't do much IMing so I don't remember
26. Are you someone's best friend? I hope so
27. What are you doing tomorrow? Church (haven't been in over a year), spending time with Dave and the family
28. Where is your mom right now? Probably still sleeping
29. Look to your left, what do you see? My living room.
30. What color is your watch? Silver, gold, black
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Steve Irwin, down under, kangaroos and Outback. Oh and how could I forget Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban??
32. Would you consider plastic surgery? Possibly
33. What is your birthstone? Sapphire
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Drive thru!
35.How many kids do you want? I have three and a grandbaby. Don't need any more kids!
36. Do you have a dog? yes, two. Buddy a Shitzu and Baby a Yorkshire Terrier.
37. Last person you talked to on the phone? Dave last night at 10 p.m.
38. Have you met anyone famous? I don't think so. My daughter is certain she will be famous some day so can I say her?
39. Any plans today? If Dave is feeling up to it we are shopping for a new couch. If he wants to stay home, I will be working in the garage.
40. How many states have you lived in? 2, Pennsylvania and Florida. But I was born in Ohio.
41. Ever go to college? I went right after high school and again when the kids were 2 & 4. Never finished.
42. Where are you right now? duh, sitting in front of my computer
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? the overwhelming clutter all around me. But I am working on it.
44. Last song listened to? Ready, Set, Don't Go by Billy Ray and Miley Cyrus. My fav right now.
46. Are you allergic to anything? Sulfur drugs
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? flip flops all the way. I live in Florida
48. Are you jealous of anyone? Not anyone in particular.
50. Is anyone jealous of you? I hope not!
51. What time is it? 8:06 a.m.
52. Do any of your friends have children? I don't think I have too many friends that don't have children.
53. Do you eat healthy? No!
54. What do you usually do during the day? Organize, clean, cook, scrapbook, bead, watch a bit of TV, love my family.
55. Do you hate anyone right now? Not hate but possibly extreme dislike.
56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Every time I answer the phone.
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 46
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yes and I got sick as a dog on the Spider ride. I think that was the last theme park ride I have been on.
60. How did you get one of your scars? I have a scar on my upper lip from having a radio dropped on me as a child. I was laying on the floor reading and book. How dumb is that? I also have a huge scar on my abdomen from a car accident in 1992.

No comments: