Friday, February 22, 2008

February 22, 2008




1. Getting there is the best thing about traveling.
2. I love a good cup of cocoa when I'm cold.
3. I often use my computer.
4. I'm reading The Remorseful Day by Colin Dexter right now; I am enjoying it.
5. My troubled daughter is something I dislike talking about.
6. When I visited Arizona I most looked forward to seeing Wendy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner at Fujiyama's tomorrow my plans include continuing the organizing process and Sunday, I want to chillax!



Feast One Hundred & Eighty
February 22nd, 2008

Appetizer

Have you ever played a practical joke on anyone? If so, what did you do and who was your victim?

I am not much of a joker. The only thing I can think of is dumping a cup of water on Dave while he is in the shower.

Soup

What do your salt and pepper shakers look like?

Blue and white with hearts.

Salad

Where is the next place you plan to visit (on vacation or business)?

Possibly to Atlanta in April for the Arbonne convention.

Main Course

What kind of lotion or cream do you use to keep your hands from getting too dry?

Arbonne NutriMINC RE9 REactiving Body Serum and REfinish Hydrating Body Lotion. Just started using it in Arizona and it is awesome!

Dessert

Make up a dessert, tell us its ingredients, and give it a name

Take the Italian waffle cookies that my mom makes, put a scoop of coconut ice cream in the middle and pour a good amount of homemade hot fudge sauce all over it. YUM!

2 comments:

Sherry Lewis said...

The Italian waffle cookies sound very interesting. In fact, your whole dessert sounds fabulous! Happy Friday :)

Janet said...

Arizona is a beautiful place to visit, especially Sedona...but I couldn't live there! No ocean!

Thanks for playing :-)