It is funny how many things you find when you are internet surfing. I had made some small goals for myself and then ran across this Smart Habit Saturday. How cool is that?
My goals that I have worked on this past week (in no particular order)
- Taking care of my skin morning and evening. I have just started using Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 anti-aging products. They are awesome. I have signed up to sell Arbonne and am looking forward to starting yet another business.
- Dinner planning. We spend an enormous amount of money dining out. And our waist lines are showing it. So, although I didn't plan a menu for each day, I did go to the grocery store with dinner planning in mind. I bought enough for the whole week and we only went out the evening I got home from Arizona.
- Organizing. This is an on going goal. I am now working on my garage. Brandon and I have taken two loads a day since I rented the storage unit. The garage is looking better but it has a long way to go.
As far as new goals for this week:
- Continue on with the past weeks goals. Just one more week and my skin care regime should be a habit
- Order the Arbonne weight loss products and start on them.
- Get back on track with Monday laundry. Since the two older kids do their own laundry I can usually complete my laundry in one day. I also need to work on completing the task and put the laundry away the same day I do it. Not two weeks later! Me thinks we have too many clothes??