Saturday, February 16, 2008

February 16, 2008 Smart Habit Saturday

It is funny how many things you find when you are internet surfing. I had made some small goals for myself and then ran across this Smart Habit Saturday. How cool is that?
My goals that I have worked on this past week (in no particular order)
  1. Taking care of my skin morning and evening. I have just started using Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 anti-aging products. They are awesome. I have signed up to sell Arbonne and am looking forward to starting yet another business.
  2. Dinner planning. We spend an enormous amount of money dining out. And our waist lines are showing it. So, although I didn't plan a menu for each day, I did go to the grocery store with dinner planning in mind. I bought enough for the whole week and we only went out the evening I got home from Arizona.
  3. Organizing. This is an on going goal. I am now working on my garage. Brandon and I have taken two loads a day since I rented the storage unit. The garage is looking better but it has a long way to go.

As far as new goals for this week:

  1. Continue on with the past weeks goals. Just one more week and my skin care regime should be a habit
  2. Order the Arbonne weight loss products and start on them.
  3. Get back on track with Monday laundry. Since the two older kids do their own laundry I can usually complete my laundry in one day. I also need to work on completing the task and put the laundry away the same day I do it. Not two weeks later! Me thinks we have too many clothes??

Learn more about Smart Habit Saturday here.

5 comments:

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

Welcome to SHS!!

Your goals look really good. Laundry seems to be a big one for a lot of us! Good luck!

Rebecca said...

Welcome to the SMARTy pants club! ;) Laundry is my habit to work on this month too. I hope you do better than I have so far! Also, I saw the scrappy accomplishments on your side bar & good job!

Christine - Tutorial Addict :) said...

Welcome! This is a great system for keeping track of your habits and being accountable for them! I love the meal planning thing. The times I have done it were awesome! I think that will be my next months habit :-D Good luck with your laundry day {mine is also Monday ;-)} and with your weight loss product! If it works out ... LET ME KNOW!!! :-D Good luck being SMART this week!

Sherri said...

Laundry, Laundry, Laundry....

Lara said...

All things I'm working on myself. It's funny what a challenge all these little daily chores can be.