Thursday, February 14, 2008

February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day! I have already received my wonderful gifts. Dave brought home a dozen roses last night and I got a huge box of chocolate from Norman Love Chocolates. The boys are with us this week so we are going to do a fondue tonight for dinner. We have steak, chicken, shrimp, scallops and potatoes to fondue. YUM!
I completed this set last night. After spending a week with Wendy I am much more interested in doing some stringing. I had been so into weaving that I had forgotten how much fun stringing is and how quick it is. I already had the pendant from Blue Moon and the blue beads. I had purchased the silver beads in Tucson. And the green beads are some of the stash that Wendy gave me. I am really happy with the way this set turned out. I also started another set that is almost done. I just need to finish the earrings and I will post them.
I am going today to rent a storage unit. I feel my house is closing in on me. I have so much stuff to list on eBay and just no room to work. I work and work on the garage but just don't see to get anywhere. I think if I put a bunch of stuff in storage and then have Dave bring me a box or two at a time I might be able to make some headway. We want to set the garage up as a craft room, family room and office.

No comments: