Tuesday, February 12, 2008

February 12, 2008

Well I am back from Arizona after a wonderful week of bead shopping, jewelry making, eating and watching chick flicks. I missed everyone and it is good to be hope but I had a ton of fun that I will share in the coming days.

I was checking out Jennifer's blog and found this great quiz. You answer a bunch of questions and the quiz tells you the top 24 cities that you should live. Here are my top five:

Murry, Kentucky
Aiken, South Carolina
Gainesville, Georgia
Oxford, Mississippi
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

So, why am I posting this? Well, about two years ago I was searching for a place to relocate. The housing market in Southwest Florida was booming and I thought it would be a good time to move. After a bit of searching, I came up with Aiken, South Carolina. Dave, the boys and I (and Baby) drove to Aiken and absolutely fell in love with this charming little town. Circumstances kept us from moving but I think we will keep Aiken as our retirement city. As Wendy and I would say "It's a sign!"

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Very interesting that Aiken was a city you had already picked & then it made your top 24. Even funnier that 2 SC cities made your list!! I've been in SC my entire life & I didn't have the first SC city on mine. HUUUMMM???!

Have a great week!

Jennifer :-)