Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday Fill Ins February 15, 2008


1. Snowdrops are an amazing creation.
2. I'm going to have a chat with my son about his grades!
3. Ready, Set, Don't Go by Billy Ray and Miley Cyrus is a song whose lyrics have meaning to me.
4. Just one sip and I may want more!
5. Home is where I'm happiest.
6. I believe that love is a necessary part of life.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing in front of the TV and beading, tomorrow my plans include working on my garage renovation and Sunday, I want to spend the day with my honey!

3 comments:

Momgen said...

Interesting responses and nice one. TC. Happy weekend.

mine Wonderful Things In Life

non compos mentis said...

gud fill-ins.... have a great week end...

Becky68 said...

I agree with you on #3
Enjoy your weekend!