Ok, So I am day late but I have been working on my goals. My goals that I have worked on this past week:
- I have continued in taking care of my skin. Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 anti-aging products are awesome. I have received the weight loss products and intent to start those tomorrow. Will see how that goes?
- The dinner planning went pretty well this week. Dave treated us to Fujiyama's on Friday night and we went out to lunch today but other than that I planned and cooked dinner at home. The freezer and pantry are getting bare so I guess grocery shopping will be on my list for tomorrow.
- The organizing continues. Both couches have arrived and I have taken a ton of stuff to storage. I got the living room set up and it seems less of a nursery now since I was able to hide Bailey's port-a-bed a bit.
- The laundry is back on track as far as washing and drying. Now I need to spend a good portion of tomorrow hanging and putting it away. I was flipping channels and on HSN they had something called Huggable Hangers. These things are pricey but way cool. I may have to splurge and get some.
New goals for this week:
- Really try the Arbonne weight loss products.