Sunday, February 24, 2008

February 23, 2008 Smart Habit Saturday

Ok, So I am day late but I have been working on my goals. My goals that I have worked on this past week:
  1. I have continued in taking care of my skin. Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 anti-aging products are awesome. I have received the weight loss products and intent to start those tomorrow. Will see how that goes?

  2. The dinner planning went pretty well this week. Dave treated us to Fujiyama's on Friday night and we went out to lunch today but other than that I planned and cooked dinner at home. The freezer and pantry are getting bare so I guess grocery shopping will be on my list for tomorrow.

  3. The organizing continues. Both couches have arrived and I have taken a ton of stuff to storage. I got the living room set up and it seems less of a nursery now since I was able to hide Bailey's port-a-bed a bit.

  4. The laundry is back on track as far as washing and drying. Now I need to spend a good portion of tomorrow hanging and putting it away. I was flipping channels and on HSN they had something called Huggable Hangers. These things are pricey but way cool. I may have to splurge and get some.

New goals for this week:

  1. Really try the Arbonne weight loss products.

2 comments:

Lara said...

It sounds like you had a great week. Anything involving organizing has to be fun!

Good luck with all your habits!

Rebecca said...

Great habits! Sounds like you are getting some in place already. Have a great week! Don't feel bad about posting late. I didn't post at all.