Tuesday, February 19, 2008

February 19, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

Today I need to clear off the desk and get it ready to move to the family room (formerly known as the garage). The new sectional for the family room will be delivered tomorrow and the new couch (with dual recliners) for the living room will be delivered Thursday. Do you think I have enough to do?
There is a bunch of stuff to move, computers to unhook, junk to be gone through. I sure hope when this is all done it helps to keep me organized!

6 comments:

~Rhen @yestheyareallmine said...

Good gracious that is a lot to move! Hope you are able to get it all done.

Lynne said...

I'm still working on my desk, it's been a couple of weeks! I'd probably be done if I was under pressure to move it! Good luck. :-D

sewingmom.com

Melanie said...

Oh my goodness- I hope you were able to move all of that.

Corrin said...

oh my, that's a big tackle!

corrinrenee.com

Heather said...

Wow -- that is a lot to tackle! But with new furniture coming, at least you have lots of inspiration. Fun! Best of luck!

Amydeanne said...

good luck with that! my desk is a mess too!