Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday Feast February 15, 2008



Appetizer Name one thing that is unique about you. I love being at home, I do not enjoy working outside the home. So, I have an eBay business and am always looking for another way to make some extra money.
Soup Fill in the blank: My favorite drink is diet root beer but I like iced tea and flavored water too.
Salad What type of wood do you have for your home’s furnishings? I have white painted wood in my living and dining rooms.
Main Course Who do you talk to most often on the phone? I am a phone-a-holic. Dave, my Mom and Wendy are the top three people I chat with. My kids rank up there too!
Dessert What level of responsibility do you have in your job? As a mom to a pre-teen (12), a teen (17), and a young mother (19) and a grandma to a 6 month old, my responsibility level is higher than I would like it to be. Maybe someday everyone will grown up and leave the nest?

2 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

...being a mom is the best job ever and it also holds sooo much responsibility!

Delicious Friday's Feast...thanks!

**"Liza"** said...

great feast here!have a great weekend!