Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday Feast Waterloo Style February 15, 2008

Note: The Friday's Feast website is still down, so this comes from Life from Waterloo.
Appetizer - The world is coming to an end. There's no way out. You only have time to say one thing to one person you know. What would you say, and to whom? I would let Dave know how much I loved him.

Soup - Name something you're absolutely crazy about. Ok, since this is "things" and not "people" I would have to say crafts in general. Beading and scrapbooking being the top two.

Salad - What's that nickname you don't want anybody to know about? C'mon! This is a nickname that only two people can call me, my dad and my niece. It is Chrissy. The reason I don't like it is it makes me think of Chrissy on Three's Company and I don't want to be thought of as a ditz!

Main Course - Which country would you like to visit, and why? Maybe Australia for no particular reason or Africa to go on a safari? Since I hate to fly I doubt either one will ever happen.

Dessert - Your favourite pet peeve? Red light runners!

See more posts here: Friday's Feast official home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your soup and appetizer its really good feasting. Happy weekend. mine is ready...

My Life's Adventure