Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunday Scrappin'

Sunday Scrappin' #42 August 24, 2008
I didn't participate last week in Sunday Scrappin'. I spent the week with my Mom and we worked on her Christmas cards but I didn't finish any scrapbook pages.

My ta-da's this week are in a slide show again this week. I completed 20 scrapbook pages. These are simple pages and I am so happy to be done with my 2003 pictures!
My to-do's this week include:
  1. Putting my 2003 album together.
  2. Getting my scrapbook room cleaned up
  3. Getting my Close to My Heart order put away
  4. Get ready for three on-line classes that I am taking.

6 comments:

About Me said...

The slideshow isn't working for me. It could possibly be my computer, it started acting up late last night, I will try again later.

Chrissy

Crafty said...

Congratulations on finishing 2003! I love your layouts...such wonderful variety!

Lyra

forgetfulone said...

20 Pages! Wow! They look great, too. Have fun scrapping this week.

Sniz said...

You call those simple? I think they are beautiful and anything but simple! Great job and that's so cool you're done with 2003! Good luck with your goals this week!

Melanie said...

20 pages, holey doley.
I get proud that I got 4 done. lol

They are all bautiful, congratulations on getting 2003 complete.

Have a great week ahead.

Wani said...

Great pages! 2x as many as I did this week!