Sunday, August 17, 2008

101 in 1001 Days - Weeks 3&4 Update

101 in 1001 Day Weeks 3 & 4 Updates

My Mom was visiting last week so I spent most of last week with her. We went thrift store shopping a couple of days, went to a craft show and had a blast. I have tons of stuff to put away and I haven't blogged in a week. But here is what I have accomplished from my 101 in 1001 days list:

31. Spend an afternoon with Brandon once a month for six months (2/6) This one turned out to be easier than I thought, we signed up for a bowling league and it starts this Tuesday. I purchased a pair of bowling shoes and my ball and bag should be here when we go for the meeting on Tuesday. Brandon and I are both excited about this.
45. Try a new restaurant once a month for six months (08/08 – Buckets) We tried a wing place in Ft Myers. I have been craving garlic parmesan wings like I had when I was in Tucson but Buckets didn't have them.
48. Save a $1.00 a day for 1001 days ($100/1001)
51. Get a new filing cabinet and use it! Got the filing cabinet and moved all the stuff into it. There is a small pile on top that needs to be put away.
57. Read an average of two books a week
c. 8/4-8/10 Ghostwalk by Rebecca Stott and Excuse Me, Your Life is Waiting by Lynn Grabhorn
d. 8/11-8/17 Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult and Hard Eight by Janet Evanovich
58. Watch at least three movies each week
c. 8/4-8/10 Junebug, The Wedding Date, Mona Lisa Smile
d. 8/11-8/17 Far From Heaven, The Pianist, The Motorcycle Diaries
59. Read new authors A to Z of Authors (A-B-Emilie Barnes C-Dixie Cash D-E-Janet Evanovich F-Joy Fielding G-Lynn Grabhorn H-I-J-K-Sophia Kensella L-M-N-O-P-Jodi Picoult Q-R-Roxanne Robinson S-Rebecca Stott T-U-V-W-X-Y-Z-)
64. Watch Friends DVD’s (Season 1, 2, 3, and 4) I am working on Season 1. At last a show I haven't seen most of.
77. Scrapbook at least once a week for six months. This one has been easy as well, I got 24 pages done week before last. I have two to finish for this past week but with my Mom here we didn't get much scrapbooking done.
92. Put photos in my empty picture frame collection I have pictures in 4 or 5 of my frames so I am working on this one. I also purchased 4 or 5 new frames this past week while thrift store shopping.

1 comment:

ShannonW said...

I left an award for you on my blog :) A Perfect Blend - Friendship Award Have a great day!!