Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday 5

Friday 5 for August 1: Before Your Time August 1, 2008

1. Of television programs that aired before you were born, what’s your favorite? The only program I can even think of is I Love Lucy!
2. What person of historical significance was from your neighborhood or city? I can't think of anyone from where I live.
3. What’s a story that’s often been told about someone in your family in the years before you came along? My Grandfather had a sister that died in a horrible car crash and the possibility of suicide was mentioned. No one ever knew for sure.
4. Which of previous generations’ dumb mistakes (in deed or thought) baffles you the most? I think our previous generations had it way more together than young people now.
5. What aspect of life in the good old days would you love to see a return to? Family values, moms staying home and raising their children.

No comments: