Saturday 9: The Lazy Days of Summer August 2, 2008
1. What is your favorite summer drink? Iced tea with sweet and low
2. What is the best summer sport to play? I don't play sports
3. What’s the best summer sport to watch? baseball
4. Do you like the ocean, the pool or the lake? the pool
5. Some folks drink whiskey in the winter and gin, tequila (margaritas) or rum drinks in the summer. Does you alcohol of choice change? I don't drink much alcohol so there is no change.
6. What is your favorite summer song? any of Kenny Chesney's beach songs.
7. What was your best summer growing up? How old were you and why was it best? I don't remember the exact year but my grandparents would take my cousin and me to rallies in their motor home and I remember that being lots of fun. Spending time with my grandparents and my cousin, eating out, getting involved with all the activities at the parks we went to, swimming and having fun.
8. Have you ever had a summer romance that you knew would end? I went to Mexico one summer with my family and had a romance with a Mexican boy that I knew would end when we left Mexico. I was probably 14.
9. How old were you when you first went skinny-dipping? Who were you with? I don't remember but I was probably with my ex-husband and I would have been in my mid-20's.