Thursday, August 7, 2008

Booking Through Thursday

Booking Through Thursday August 7, 2008
Other Worlds
Are there any particular worlds in books where you’d like to live? I don't read books that take place in other worlds. I enjoy books that could actually happen.
Or where you certainly would NOT want to live? Ditto question one.
What about authors? If you were a character, who would you trust to write your life? My life? - I would need an author who could embellish it is bit as my life is pretty laid back.

3 comments:

SmilingSally said...

What? No historical fiction to contemplate? No fairy tales that frighten you?

I think our answers might be similar. Come see mine.

ShannonW said...

My life would need to be embellished also BUT I am happy with how it is (most of the time).

gautami tripathy said...

I say..good!

Here is my BTT post