Know and Tell Friday August 22, 2oo8
1. Are you right- or left-handed? Right handed
2. Any nicknames they have (or have had) and the story behind them? My dad and my niece Jessie can only get away with calling me Chrissy.
3. Do you need to do laundry right now? I am almost done.
4. What CD is in your CD player/music on your iPod right now? anything country
5. How/when did you learn to ride a bicycle? I was about 12. I learned by myself on the side of the house.
6. What is your favorite weird food combination? I can't think of any weird food combination but we always have cottage cheese when we have cube steaks.
7. What is something you have that is of sentimental value? I have lots of sentimental items. Probably most sentimental are the afghans and baby blankets made by my Mom and my two Grandmothers (one Grandmother is gone).
1. Dancing to the band while drinking makes me dizzy.
2. The last time I walked around the neighborhood I nearly had heat stroke.
3. When I drive I like to listen to country music and sing along.
4. I saw the boys standing in the bushes.
5. Give me peace, give me quiet, give me more time to craft.
6. Next week I am looking forward to getting back to a routine.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to dinner out with Dave, tomorrow my plans include some cleaning and some scrapbooking and Sunday, I want to go to church and then relax!