Friday, August 1, 2008

Four For Friday

Four for Friday August 1, 2008
The Home Edition

Q1 - Paint: Did you paint the walls in your home or were they painted to your liking before you moved in? We painted all the walls in our townhouse. Well, we didn't, Dave did!
Q2 - Room: What's your favorite room in your house and why? That's a hard question since I love so many rooms in my house. I love my family room because that is where the computer is and the family hangs out there. I love my living room because it is decorated in my favorite colors, blue and yellow. I love my kitchen because I cook and serve yummy food there. I love my bedroom because it is decorated in a leopard theme. I love my bathroom because is it huge and has a great sunken tub and I love my craft room because all my craft goodies live there.
Q3 - Work: If your employer offered you the opportunity to work from home, would you take it? I am not working but I would love to be able to work from home.
Q4 - Houseguests: When was the last time you hosted overnight visitors in your home, and how long did they stay? My mom was here at the second week of July for a week. Option follow-up question: Do you enjoy entertaining/hosting overnight visitors? We don't have too many overnight visitors but if it's my mom, I love for her to visit.

No comments: