Friday, August 1, 2008

Know and Tell Friday


Know and Tell Friday August 1, 2008
1. Which is worse: speaking to a large crowd or working under an impossible deadline? I don't like either but I think the deadline is worse.
2. Could you work with your best friend? I met one of my best friends at work so absolutely I could work with my best friends.
3. Do you eat seafood? I like shrimp and sometime friend fish but I don't like much seafood.
4. What is the worst thing you have ever eaten? Fried octopus. My dad made me try it.
5. Which would make you feel more appreciated by your DH / SO: bringing home flowers, doing a chore without being asked, or asking you on a “date”? He does all these things regularly but I guess bringing home flowers is the biggest surprise.
6. What is something fun you are going to do today? I am going to try and scrapbook. I may also have my granddaughter Bailey today.
7. What qualities you look for in a friend … in other words, what causes you to really “click” with someone? We have to have the same basic values, we usually have many interests the same.

2 comments:

Heather and Reese said...

Oh, scrapbooking is so much fun! I used to do it regularly before I had my third child and then I got too overwhelmed.

I can't believe you had to try octopus! That must have been terrible! :)

I hope you have an fun day today.

Heather

Jodi said...

Octopus... ewwww!

I haven't had time to scrapbook! I need to get back into the swing of things!