Thursday, August 28, 2008

3X Thursday

3x Thursday: 08/28/y2k+8: Alone Time
1. Do you ever get a 'break' from people (Say your S.O. goes on a personal vacation or something)? If you do, do you like the time alone? Why/why not? About twice a year Dave goes to Michigan for one reason or another. Although I do enjoy the time alone (no what's for dinner?, no meal planning), I am ALWAYS happy when he is home.
2. Do you think being alone is a bad thing? Why/why not? I think we should all be able to be alone sometimes. We should all enjoy our own company well enough to spend some time alone.
3. Everyone gets lonely sometimes. How do you cope with being lonely? What do you do to make that feeling go away? If I am lonely I will usually pick up the phone and call someone. If I am lonely and feeling sorry for myself as well I will usually crawl into bed with a good book.

No comments: