Sunday, August 3, 2008

101 in 1001 Days - Week 2 Update

101 in 1001 Days - Week 2 Update August 3, 2008

Here is what I have accomplished this week for my 101 in 1001 days project:

Completed Items:
38. Implement recycling program (implemented 7/30/08) I put a plastic container in my pantry near my trash can. I have only had to take the trash out once this week since so much in going into the recycle bin.
60. Watch Ugly Betty DVD’s (Season 1)
61. Watch Reba DVD’s (Season 1, 2, 3, and 4)
62. Watch Two and a Half Men DVD’s (Season 1)
It may seem like I have watched a lot of TV this week but in reality I was almost done with Ugly Betty and there were only two shows on four seasons of Reba that I hadn't already seen and there were only three shows on the Two and a Half Men Season 1 that I hadn't seen.

In Progress Items:
13. Take my vitamins every day for a month (14/30)
16. Get a pedicure and a manicure once a month for three months (8/1/08,)
36. Look into and start a modified Fly Lady cleaning regime (I have printed off a lot of information to process)
44. Put all my recipes on the computer, reprint and laminate. I laminated all the recipe cards and dividers that I have done.
57. Read an average of two books a week a. 7/28-8/3 – Remember Me by Sophia Kinsella and Cleaning Up The Clutter by Emilie Barnes.
59. Read new authors A to Z of Authors (A-B-Emilie Barnes C-Dixie Cash D-E-F-Joy Fielding G-H-I-J-K-Sophia Kensella L-M-N-O-P-Q-R-S-Rebecca Stott T-U-V-W-X-Y-Z-) Five down, 21 to go.
77. Scrapbook at least once a week for six months (2/)
84. Complete one piece of jewelry a week for three months (3/)
96. Take a photography class. I am taking a photography class at Big Picture Scrapbooking.
99. Collect my spare change and cash it in on day 101. Emptied my wallet and the bottom of my purse when I cleaned out my purse this week.
100. Write an entry on my blog for each of the tasks completed (3/101)

Revised Items:
34. Important phone call for Brent (no need for this now)

No comments: