I looked over my list of to-do's from last week to see if any were ta-da's for this week. I did make some progress.
- I emptied one of the two boxes upstairs.
- My Mom and I finished her Christmas cards.
- I designed and finished my Christmas cards. You can see our Christmas cards here as well as the Christmas Planner we both made.
- I also completed quite a few digital layouts:
My to-do's for this week include:
- Work on emptying boxes upstairs.
- I am aiming to have my 2006 photos all scrapbooked by the end of the year. I think most of the rest of the photos I have I want to paper scrapbook so I need to get in my room and scrapbook.
- I have an idea for altering a Crystal Light container into teacher gifts. I will let you know how that turns out.
Last week's challenge was to use a sketches posted online. I use sketches quite frequently in both paper and digital scrapbooking. This week I used digital templates from Chris Greiser. I am amazed that there are so many ladies willing to share their talents and put digital freebies out there.
This week's challenge is to something related to Thanksgiving. A perfect excuse to get my cards made. Now if I just send them. I made Halloween cards but never mailed them.