Saturday, November 15, 2008

Saturday 11/15/08

My Mom's doctor called yesterday afternoon and the growth is malignant. As scary as this is, my Mom is holding up really, really well. I, on the other hand, am a basket case. I am usually the one who holds up well but I guess it is my turn to be the weepy one. She goes to see the surgeon Monday morning so I am sure I will have an update then.

Dave's stepdad was admitted to the hospital last night. On top of the problems he was having, he had a reaction to the dye they gave him for the CT scan and then was having chest pains. So, the admitted him. Dave and his brothers were going to the hospital to see him this morning. Rosemary is still holding on.

I was fortunate to be able to go and pick Bailey up last night. She is such a doll and brings a smile to her Grandma's face. We snacked on White Cheddar Cheez-its last night and then went to bed. She woke this morning with a smile on her face. What a blessing to have this baby that we adore and who adores us right back.

Brent has been working on a big project for school. He has to make a pyramid, a step pyramid, a sarcophogus and a sphinx. He made the step pyramid from sugar cubes and his sphinx from clay and they are both done. He has started his sarcophogus and it is made of wood. He needs to finish one side, add the lid and decorate and paint it. And he is making his pyramid from foam board and then covering it with sand. I am amazed with the projects these teachers come up with. I spent about $20 on all the supplies and have had to help him quite a bit. Crazy!

Well, I really need to work on getting this house straightened up. And I need to do some serious listing on eBay.

Day 15 of NaBloPoMo.

1 comment:

ShannonW said...

Prayers will continue.