Friday, November 14, 2008

Finally Friday!

To say this has been a trying week would be an understatement! I kept thinking things couldn't get any worse but that hasn't been true. I just keep in mind that God won't give me more than I can handle.



Yesterday my Mom had a colonoscopy and they found a growth that will have to be surgically removed. She is at the doctor's right now and they may know if it is benign. She also had ulcers and the lining of her esophagus is inflammed. They have given her medication for the inflammation and hopefully we will know soon what is going on with the growth.



Dave had to take his Mom's husband to the ER. He is one of two caregivers for his Mom and now he thinks a hernia has ruptured.



On a positive note, I have a job. The place I interviewed at on Wednesday called me this morning and I accepted. I start Monday. I had another interview this morning but the pay there was even less than the job I took. I also got another call for an interview with Sam's Club so will call and see about that as possibly a second job.



I spent a couple of hours with Brandon at the University at his orientation. He is registering for classes now. He is very excited and I am excited for him.



I am praying that next week is less hectic.



Day 14 of NaBloPoMo.



No comments: