Saturday, November 15, 2008

Blog Makeover

I haven't done any scrapbooking this week, not paper or digital. I thought I would try and do a makeover on my blog. Although I loved my old blog this one is really me. I love leopard print and pink with it is so Bailey.

I think Brent might be coming down with something. He has been sleeping for about three hours and he is just too tired to get up. It would be just my luck this week for him to be sick on Monday since that is my first day of work.

I am hoping I can find something decent to watch on tv tonight as I am whipped.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Uhm... the background is awesome, but you might want to change your font color. Black blends in with the background! ;)

ChrissyM said...

Loving the new look. Hope Brent is feeling better.

There is an award on my blog for you.