Monday, November 3, 2008

Can You Say "Bad Daughter"?

Ok, so my Mom is here. And we had a birthday celebration for her birthday that was in August. AND I FORGOT TO TAKE PICTURES. Bad daughter! We had a yummy dinner of Italian Baked Chicken, Scalloped Potatoes, spinach and cottage cheese. And we had an awesome Chocolate Turtle ice cream cake and we had presents. BUT WE HAD NO PICTURES. I think I will make her sit in front of her presents and take her picture just so I have a picture to scrapbook.

I think we are going to work on Christmas Cards today. I have decided on a design. A few years ago I found a really cute card that I was going to duplicate. The past two years I haven't been able to round up all the supplies needed to complete that design. Now that I have all the supplies, I can't find them! Oh well, hopefully they will turn up and I can do them for next year. I just have too many unorganized boxes of craft supplies.

Day 3 of 3 on NaBloPoMo

No comments: