Friday, November 28, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

Friday Fill-Ins November 28, 2008

1. My stomach is too fluffy.
2. Turkey and sweet potato casserole is what I ate the most of on Thursday.
3. The yard is something I don't worry about since we have a lawn maintenance service.
4. Home is where I'd rather be at any given time.
5. The smell of L'Air de Temps reminds me of my Mom.
6. Some focus is what I need right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a nice, quite dinner at home with Dave, tomorrow my plans include taking Brent to a movie and doing some crafting and Sunday, I want to go to church and maybe organize the gifts I have bought for Christmas!

Day 27 of 28 for NaBloPoMo.


1 comment:

ShannonW said...

We didn't have sweet potatoe casserole this year BUT I plan on making it for Christmas.