Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sunday Scrappin'

Sunday Scrappin' December 28, 2008

At least this week I got some crafting done. I have been off work since Wednesday at noon so I had some extra time. Here are my ta-da's this week. First is a digital scrapbook page:

Next are a bunch of card kits from Close to My Heart. I was going through a box of scrapbook supplies and found all these kits. These are really easy to put together - just stickers on cards. Each kit come with at least 12 cards (there is one kit with gift cards and there are more cards in that kit) and envelopes. I had fun putting these together and watching season 2 of Ugly Betty.

Unusual Christmas colors - blue, purple, burgundy.


Red and green Christmas cards.

I think this one of my favorite kits. Bumblebees and flowers in pastels.

Another odd color combination - these are the gift cards.

This is a unique card with a tag. Pretty purple, yellow, olive green and light blue.

Great, brightly colored Birthday cards. You can never have enough birthday card.

And another great kit with bright floral. These cards have a unique fold.

I also got my 2005 albums put together this week. I had to put all the pages in page protectors and put the albums together.
I started working on a gift album for either Valentine's Day or our Anniversary. It is a Greatest Love Story Ever Told album in a tin. I bought this some time ago and never got it together. I worked on it last night and now I need to find pictures for it. There is a lot of journaling to go into this album but I am looking forward to it.
For my to-do's this week:
Work on my Love Story album
Decide what Challenges I am going to follow for 2009
Do a few digital scrapbook pages. I made my goal this year to do 365 pages. I didn't quite make my goal this year but I hope to do better in 2009.
I hope everyone has a great Sunday. I am cooking for our family Christmas celebration. I haven't seen my mom since she was in the hospital so it will be nice to see her and everyone else.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Those cards look like they were fun to play with! That reminds me... I have a card kit around here somewhere that I need to put together myself.

Forgetfulone said...

The cards look great! And what fun putting them together. I like your digital page, too. It's a great idea to think about what challenges to follow for 2009. Thanks for the idea!