Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Fun, Good News and More Simple Cards

Tonight we are going to see Jay Leno at Hard Rock. I am looking forward to a night out with Dave and some laughter. And I can deal with a night of little sleep for some fun.

I had some good news yesterday. I got a raise and a decent one at that. With the economy being what it is I took this job since it was offered. It has turned into a blessing. It is a family run business and since their family is important to them, my family is also important to them. I have no trouble taking time off for doctor's appt and have even had my youngest at my office for a few hours with me. I enjoy what I am doing and I guess I am doing a good job.

Here are some simple cards I worked on last night and yesterday morning when I was up at 3 a.m. They are from a Close to My Heart kit that includes everything to make two of each card show, including the stamp set. A little different than the cards from last week since there is actually rubber stamping on these. I thought they turned out really cute.



I am working on another Close to My Heart kit with big floral stamps and they are turning out rather cute too. Should be posting them after the new year. I am off at noon Wednesday and have the rest of the week off so I should be able to get my house back in order and do some crafting.

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

ShannonW said...

I have never really liked Jay Leno...I prefer David Letterman (Or Johnny Carson when he was on TV).