Monday, December 22, 2008

Bah Humbug! Well Almost

With all the stuff that has been going on in my life lately I have not had much holiday spirit. I went shopping with my mom weeks before Thanksgiving and got most of my shopping done. Which is a good thing since I haven't been shopping since. Brandon put the Christmas tree up before Thanksgiving and it is still without ornaments. I did make my Christmas cards but I haven't finished my holiday newsletter so they are still sitting on my dining room table. I did spend part of the day yesterday cleaning my house and I sent Dave grocery shopping so I have groceries for all the holiday meals. I started wrapping gifts tonight so hopefully that will get me in the spirit. I AM looking forward to my family coming on Sunday.


1 comment:

ShannonW said...

I am looking forward to Christmas to being over.