Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Pics

Ok, so I was Bah Humbugging it a few days ago but as always Christmas came together beautifully and everyone had a great time. I go off work at noon on Christmas Eve, went and picked up a present I had ordered earlier in the week, and then go to go shopping for a present for myself. Dave wanted to get me an I Phone but I had to sign a new two year contract with A T & T since the phone is in my name. So I went down to the A T & T store got my phone, got it activated and was home by 1:30. I took a short nap and spent the rest of the afternoon wrapping presents. I tried a new recipe with salmon and it turned out awesome. Everyone loved it.
Brent was up at 7 on Christmas Day and the boys got lots of great stuff. Their big present was a shared present, they got a Wii. Brandon got Brent an XBox 360 so after presents were opened we didn't see them all afternoon until time to eat.
Brandon got me a 19" flat screen tv for my craft room. What a great kid!

Nicole and Bailey came over around noon. Nicole got a digital camera and a gift card for the mall so she was really happy. She lost her other digitial camera quite a while ago and I know she missed not being able to take pictures of Boo.


Brent helped Bailey open her presents but she was getting the hang of it. Grandma got her a dollhouse and all the pieces that went with it.



But Boo's favorite present wasn't one of her presents. It was this little leopard print handbag trimmed in pink patent leather that Nicole got me! She carried it around with her the rest of the afternoon. First she held it in her hand, then she had it in the crook of her elbow and then later on in the day she had it over her shoulder. She went down for a nap and as soon as she got up she had her purse again. No young lady should be without a purse!
We had an awesome dinner and I made Cuban Cheese Pudding for desert. All in all a wonderful day and we get to celebrate again on Sunday when my Mom, Dad, sister and nieces and nephew come over. I am looking forward to that.
Today I am not doing anything domestic. I am off work and I am taking my new TV upstairs and I am working in my craft room. I don't know if I will organize or actually do some crafting. I did one digital scrapbook page last night while we watched Deal or No Deal.
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!






1 comment:

ShannonW said...

Bailey is so adorable!!!!! Looks like she (and everyone) had a great Christmas!