Monday, December 29, 2008

Family Christmas Get Together

We had an awesome day yesterday. This picture is of me, my sister, my Mom and Dad. Funny we are all in red and didn't plan it. My Mom looks so good other than being thin. She has lost 26 pounds since she got sick. I would like to loose that but not by being sick!
My sister got Bailey this round Christmas canister filled with miniture Ty Beanie Baby Christmas ornaments. She loves it. She pulled them out, threw then around, put them back in the container and then started over. She was finally getting the hang of unwrapping presents and she was going around trying to unwrap everyone else's presents.
I got some of the coolest stuff for Christmas this year. Dave got me my iPhone and my Ebook reader, and my Mom and Dad got me a fuzzy black comforter for my bed, some cool african wall art, knitting needles to make these, an outdoor plaque with my house number on it, a paper towel holder that you can change the holidays on, a cool dress, a pair of pj's, and bras and undies.
The food was great, the company was even better. Now that the holidays are over I am kind of sad. There is so much getting ready and it seems the actual time spent celebrating is short. We have no plans for the new year but Tuesday night we are going to see Jay Leno at Hard Rock. Should be fun other than having to be a work the next morning. I am off at noon on Wednesday and have Thursday and Friday off. I am hoping to get my house back in order and do some more crafting.
I think I am going to try and go back to sleep. I fell asleep early last night but not early enough to be up at 3:30 a.m.




1 comment:

ShannonW said...

You have a beautiful family Christine!!!