Thursday, January 31, 2008

January 31, 2008

Ok, I am on a roll now. This picture is of the ring I made for the ring swap on Bead Fanatics group on MSN. I think it turned out pretty good. Some of the ring patterns were glittery with big crystals and I just did not like them. I do like the look of this one and I love bugle beads. I made the same ring for my two swap partners. I hope they like them! I got the pattern from the February/March 2008 issue of Beadworks. They are called Flirty Flower Rings. The pattern called for much larger crystals that what I used but I didn't have the size the pattern called for so I improvised. This is a better picture of the swap items I received from Jayne. You can see the pretty pink color in this picture.

This week is dragging by. Yesterday I woke up and thought it was Saturday. I leave early Monday morning and am so excited I could bust! My clothes are packed just have to pack my carry on. Will have to wait till the last minute for that as I hope I will be taking pictures right up until the time I leave.

No comments: