Saturday, January 12, 2008

Friday's Feast 1/11/08

Feast One Hundred & Seventy Five

Appetizer What is your middle name? Would you change any of your names if you could? If so, what would you like to be called? I don't have a middle name. When my parents named me they used my middle name "Christine" as my first name. I guess it was a family tradition. When I got divorced the first time I legally changed my name and dropped my first name and now have no middle name.

Soup If you were a fashion designer, which fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most? For home decor, I love suede and the colors blue and yellow. For clothes, cotton, stretch fabrics in neutrals.

Salad What is your least favorite chore, and why? Cleaning the bathroom, ugh! With a honey and two sons, nasty!

Main Course What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life? Thinking about it, I am afraid of a lot of things - swimming in the ocean or gulf (what is in that water?), rides at an amusement park, heights and flying. I guess I was raised to be an non adventurist.

Dessert Where are you sitting right now? Name 3 things you can see at this moment. I am sitting at my computer desk in my office looking at my messy desk, my new Polaroid photo frame (with no pictures in it) and my new 2008 Bead-a-Day Calendar.

No comments: