Monday, January 21, 2008

January 21, 2008

It is two weeks and counting until I go to Tucson to visit my best bud Wendy and go to the bead show. I am so excited! But on the other hand I am stressing about all the things I need to get finished before I leave or shortly after I get home. My list includes: (in no particular order)

1.) Beaded ring swap (2 partners)
2.) Beaded purple swap (3 items)
3.) Beaded necklace, bracelet and earring swap
4.) Celebrate Brent's birthday (happening this week)
5.) Finish my organization of the office area (this turned into a much bigger project that I anticipated!)
6.) Get my eBay stuff put in the right size boxes to fit on the shelves in the garage.
7.) Presents made for the kids, family and friends for Valentine's Day
8.) **Surprise** present made for Dave for Valentine's Day
9.) Packing for a week away

And the list does not include my normal cooking, cleaning, watching Bailey and spending time with Brandon and Brent when they get back this afternoon! And poor Dave, I need to spend some quality time with him too! Oh, and taking Nicole back and forth to work until her car is out of the shop! YIKES! I am starting to stress out. I need to make a timeline list so I get the things done in some order. I am sure I can take either some of the swaps or my **surprise** gift for Dave with me to AZ.

No comments: