Friday, January 4, 2008

January 3, 2008

Baby, it's cold outside! Ok, for a lot of people 29 degrees at 4 a.m. is not all that cold but for us Southwest Floridians, we are freezing! Time for a cuppa tea - English style with milk and sugar. I drank about four giant cups!
I love the color blue. A good portion of my house is decorated in blue. Blue makes me happy. One of the many great gifts I got for Christmas this year were these blue and white ceramic orbs that my Mom got me. I purchased the great blue bowl at Goodwill and these orbs look fantastic in it. I found the two cobalt blue cracked glass orbs on eBay and I think they add just the right touch. Love, love, love my new dining room table display!

My horoscope told me that I would have unexpected visitors today. Well, they weren't unexected but I did have visitors. Or maybe they were visiting Bailey and I reaped the benefits. My sister, my mom and my niece came to visit. Bailey was a doll (as she usually is) and we had a great time catching up. Bailey couldn't understand how the voice was the same but the face different. My sister and I sound very much alike but look very different. She kept looking at me when I talked and then looking at Diane when she talked. It was funny to watch! I hope they don't wait as long to visit the next time!

No comments: