Wednesday, January 23, 2008

January 22, 2008

Some days it is easier to take a picture than others. Today was an easy day. We celebrated Brent's birthday. He turned 12 on January 12th but since he was with his dad until yesterday we celebrated late. He wanted to go to a restaurant called Boston Beer Garden. It was a noisy sports bar and the food was ok. We stopped at Sweetbay and got a Carvel ice cream cake and met my mom at home and had cake and presents. Other than Brent copping an attitude about not being able to play with his new stuff we had a nice evening.

Today I have a long list of things to do. I received my package with my connectors for my wire cubes yesterday so I will put them together and put stuff on them. I ordered more storage containers from Oriental Traders but it won't ship till 1/31/08 so probably won't get anything more done with them until I get back. I also need to start packing. I am working on laundry so as soon as it is done I can get my packing started. I am so excited about my trip!!!!!

No comments: