Wednesday, January 30, 2008

January 30, 2008

Ok, I have four pictures today. Makes up for some of the days I was feeling punky. The first picture is the swap I received. It does not show up nearly as pretty as in person. It is light pink and way cool. Thanks Jayne!
On Tuesday I stopped by my Mom's and helped her take pictures of her baby blankets. She has ten done and I took two pictures of each one. They are all works of art. She is going to try and sell them on eBay. I love this one with all the different colors.
This is my small gift that I made for Valentine's Day. It is a tin with chocolate nuggets wrapped with paper, a paper tote and a card. I ran out of white grograin ribbon so that meant a trip to A.C. Moore (darn!) I made 7 sets of these and a couple of extra cards. It's the first time I have stamped in ages. It felt good. Now, when I get back from Tucson I will get my craft area cleaned up and stamp and scrapbook on a regular basis. I got the rest of my organizers from Oriental Traders and ordered some magazine holders in the same type material so I have no excuses for not getting it done!
And I saved the best for last. Miss Bailey in lime green and hot pink. Could she be any cuter? Her mama painted her fingernails black and her toenails pink. She has way too much time on her hands!

No comments: