Wednesday, January 2, 2008

January 1, 2008

I was working on the computer this morning and enjoying the sound of the rain when I decided to take my cool new camera outside and take a few pictures of the the rain. Dave asked me how do you take pictures of rain? Well, I think my pictures show the rain pretty well. What an awesome way to start the new year, with rain. Makes everything green and fresh and we know a cool front is on the way. I love the warm temperatures but a little cool air is refreshing!



One of my new year's goals (not resolutions) is to do more scrapbooking. Since the birth of Bailey I have taken SO many pictures and I have boxes full of photos to scrapbook. My goal is a page a day so decided I better get busy. I went through a small box of photos and found these from 2001. Wendy had come to visit and we were having our coffee while watching The Today Show and dubbed the morning "Coffee with Matt". What a fun layout to do and while I was working on it Wendy called me! Too fun! I am going to visit her (and go to the Tucson bead show) in early February and I can't wait. I also started another group of pictures and finished two layouts but haven't journaled on them so I can't count them as complete. I have many, many layouts in my albums with no journaling on them so am not going to make that mistake again!



Dave, Brandon and I went to PJ Chang's for dinner last night. Dave was having a craving for Kung Po Scallops. I forgot to call for reservations so we waited almost an hour but it was SO good! Brandon had Divan Chicken (HOT!) and I had Mongolian Beef (yummy!) and we all had dessert. What a great evening!

No comments: