Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday Scrappin'

It seems like forever since I participated in my own blog meme Sunday Scrappin'. With moving and all that is involved with that and school, I just haven't taken any time to craft. But, this week is different. I am almost done with school for this semester and I finished a digi layout based on the September challenge at A Snapshot of My Life. Better late than never, right?
I am also working on Holidays in Hand from Jessica Sprague. It is a bit like the December Daily albums but I am doing mine all digital. Each day in December you stop and reflect on how you spend your day. I have made a list of things I want to do, things I want to make, a couple of movies I want to stop and enjoy and even a book I want to read, all of these during the holiday season. I am on the hunt to find my supplies for my Christmas cards. This is a card idea I found years ago but each year when I go to find my supplies I can't find them all. Possibly everything will come together this year!

post signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely layout! Thanks for sharing
Anna x

Christine - Tutorial Addict :) said...

Love the layout! I also like the idea of reflecting and taking time outs during the holidays. I actually blogged everyday in December 07 and it's so fun to look back and remember that season. In fact, I remember it more I think because i took so much care to really reflect on it. Maybe this year too :)