Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The First Day of December

I can hardly believe that December is here already. I have three more classes - two this week and one next. Two in class tests, one on line test and our big project in Statistics. I have an Accounting test tonight which I have studied for and will study for more today. I need to do well on this test.

I am all decorated inside for Christmas. And most of the outside is done. We want to put up some lights and that will probably get done this week.

I have two big projects for the month of December - one is to get my storage unit emptied. Dave just left to take a load over to his warehouse. This project needs to be done by December 12th so I don't have to pay another month's storage fee. The other project is my office/craft area. I want to get it straightened and organized. I have about three times more stuff than will fit in that area so I need to be ruthless when it comes to getting rid of stuff that I know I will never use.

I have been working on my Holidays in Hand project but haven't posted anything yet. I have a couple of pictures on my camera that I need to download and add to one page but my camera cord has gone missing once again. Drives me crazy since I am not sure if Brent borrowed it or if I misplaced it.

Hats off to good neighbors. Our neighbor, who is also named Dave, mowed our lawn yesterday since Dave has his arm bandaged. How awesome is that? Thanks Dave!

post signature

No comments: