Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cha Cha Changes!

It's funny how life works out. Sunday I was totally planning on opening a small thrift shop at the local flea market. Once we went out there and started talking to people and saw how many empty booths there were and how slow things are out there, we changed our mind. But, a very dear friend has made me an offer I can't refuse and I will still be emptying my storage unit and getting rid of all my junk! I have the best friends ever!

I have a free month's rent this month at my storage unit. So, my major goal right now is to get through the rest of the boxes in the storage unit and get it emptied by December 12th so I don't have to pay another month's rent. Lots of work ahead and all before Christmas! As well as completing my three college courses. I have tons of homework to do for Statistics but am caught up in both Accounting and Science. But the end is near and I am ready for a break!

post signature

No comments: