Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Quiet Life

With the newest changes in our house - Dave moving out and taking the dogs - my life is very, very quiet. And right now I am enjoying the peacefulness. Last night Brent and I watched two movies - The Wild and Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. One day a week or so ago I was wanting to start a new book and pulled the Sorcerer's Stone off the shelf at work and started reading it. I was finished in less than 48 hours and loved it. I can't believe that I never read any of the Harry Potter books! Anyway, after reading the book I decided that I wanted to see the movie and it was great! I think Brent enjoyed watching it again. I am ready to start book number 2 in the series.

I went to bed and read my book (Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah) for awhile but couldn't fall asleep so I made a big pile of pillows in the middle of my bed and popped in another movie - The Perfect Man. I got about half way through it when I couldn't keep my eyes open.

Back to my quiet life - it is nice to spend time with Brent. I am scrapbooking, organizing, thinking about life in general and getting ready for other changes. Life is ever changing. Life has it's ups and downs. Life is good and will be good for me again soon.

post signature

No comments: