Thursday, August 27, 2009

Beautiful Evidence Page 2

I am already a day behind on the Beautiful Evidence class I am taking at Jessica Sprague. This time it is not my fault. My two week old Dell laptop decided to crash on me yesterday morning while I was in the middle of my Day 2 layout. I was fortunate that Staples was great and I was able to exchange the computer no questions asked.

This is Page 2 of my Beautiful Evidence album. These are my favorites:
Smell - fresh clean linens
Sight - My boys getting along
Taste - My one cup of French Vanilla coffee each and every morning
Sound - Bailey's laughter
Feel - clean sheet and my comfy quilt
Our Midweek Exploration was to take the VIA Survey of Character Strengths. Here are the top five results of my test.

Your Top Strength
Caution, prudence, and discretion
You are a careful person, and your choices are consistently prudent ones. You do not say or do things that you might later regret.
Your Second Strength
Love of learning
You love learning new things, whether in a class or on your own. You have always loved school, reading, and museums-anywhere and everywhere there is an opportunity to learn.
Your Third Strength
Gratitude
You are aware of the good things that happen to you, and you never take them for granted. Your friends and family members know that you are a grateful person because you always take the time to express your thanks.
Your Fourth Strength
Capacity to love and be loved
You value close relations with others, in particular those in which sharing and caring are reciprocated. The people to whom you feel most close are the same people who feel most close to you.
Your Fifth Strength
Judgment, critical thinking, and open-mindedness
Thinking things through and examining them from all sides are important aspects of who you are. You do not jump to conclusions, and you rely only on solid evidence to make your decisions. You are able to change your mind.

I was really surprised that Creativity, ingenuity, and originality was #8. There are 24 traits and I think most of my tops ones fit me to a tee. You can take the test at Authentic Happiness.

I have Statistics tonight. Wish me luck, this is one class that I withdrew front years ago because I just couldn't keep up.

post signature

No comments: