Sunday, August 23, 2009

Answered Prayer

I am a firm believer in the power of prayer and I believe that our prayers are always answered. Many times the answer is not the answer we wanted but I believe all prayer is answered in some way. Then sometimes, prayer is answered so big and loud that you can't help know how very loving and kind our Lord is.

I have had a moderately successful eBay business for years. Of course, like any business, the more I work it the more successful it is. Lately I have been slacking in the listing end of eBay. I spent about 6 hours this week working on listing and I wasn't overly excited about doing it. I sent up a little prayer one night before going to bed - something like ok, Lord, should I continue with my eBay business, should I close it down and donate my junk, what should I do? I woke up the next morning, checked my eBay email account and I had an order for over $600.00! Now I consider that answered prayer big and loud! And the lady paid me this morning so the money is in my Paypal account and I am singing praises! And needless to say I am going to continue to dedicate a certain number of hours each week to my eBay business. God is good!

post signature

No comments: