Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday Scrappin'

Hope you are having a great Sunday. Brent and I are going to church this morning then to lunch with Brandon. I invited Nicole but didn't hear back from her. After lunch we are heading to the dreaded mall. I cannot remember when I have been at the mall. Brent is going to get some back to school clothes. He knows what he wants and where he wants to get it so hopefully it won't take all day.

My ta-da's this week are all digi scrapping. The first two are layouts from prompts from 365 Days.

The next six pages (3-two page layouts) are all from My 365 Project.




I also worked a bit on organizing my craft/office space. I start back to school on the 25th so want to get it in working order by then. I am taking three classes - one a regular in class class, one a full on-line class and one a mix. I want a nice, neat space to be able to do my computer work as well as my paper work. So finishing my space is on my to-do list this week.

Along with finishing my space I have the following on my to-do list this week.

  1. Update My 365 Project blog. I am behind just a few days. Again, I have the pictures taken just need to download them and journal.
  2. Continue scrapbooking. As long as I am getting pages done I am happy.
  3. Finish work on my Brushabilities class from Jessica Sprague. As always I enjoyed her class and learned a ton. Her newest class is Beautiful Evidence which I am also taking starts the 24th. I already have the handout so I can get started taking pictures for this class. I am super excited about this class.
  4. I had this on my list last week and didn't do a thing with my eBay stuff. I am going to work on a daily (hour by hour) calendar and start scheduling time to list stuff. Otherwise I am going to drown in clutter or be found crushed by boxes.
Last week's challenge was to make a bookmark. I have made many bookmarks in the past but I didn't get a new one made. This week's challenge is to make a school related scrapbook page. I think I can probably handle this challenge.

post signature